Advantix Dogs Over 25kg
Advantix: Tick & Flea Spot-on Treatment for Dogs Whether they’re lurking in your backyard or bush on your daily walk, just one Paralysis tick bite can prove fatal. Protect them against fleas, ticks, and other nasties before they bite. Only Advantix is specially formulated to repel and kill deadly Australian Paralysis ticks. This easy-to-use spot-on is applied fortnightly, reducing the risk of ticks harming your dog. Advantix kills fleas fast. Its rapid killing power stops fleas feeding within 3 to 5 minutes, killing adult fleas and their larvae within 20 minutes. Another benefit is that it also kills fleas in your dog’s surroundings – the home – helping to break the flea life cycle Plus the super ingredients in Advantix make it the only treatment that also protects your dog from irritating biting insects. Advantix repels and kills sand flies and the mosquitoes responsible for heartworm transmission. Advantix is water-resistant too, so it keeps working even after swimming or shampooing.
*Made in Germany
2 in stock
- Fast-acting – stops fleas feeding within 3 to 5 minutes
- Easy to use – simple spot-on treatment applied monthly or fortnightly for paralysis ticks
- Safe – can use on pregnant and lactating dogs and puppies from 7 weeks of age
- Stops feeding – active ingredient works on contact to prevent fleas from biting
- Protects against flea allergy dermatitis
- Repels and kills ticks
- Controls lice
- Water resistant
Advantix spot-on flea and tick treatment for dogs is for external use on dogs and puppies older than seven weeks.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Directions for Use
- Remove required tubes from packet.
- Hold tube upright away from you and pull the cap off.
- Reverse the cap and push cap back on the tube.
- Twist cap to break the seal, then remove the cap from tube.
- Make sure your dog is standing during treatment.
- If your dog is 25 kilograms or less, part the fur between your dog’s shoulder blades and place the tip of the tube on the skin.
- Squeeze the tube firmly twice and apply the solution directly on the skin.
If your dog is larger than 25 kilograms, you can apply the flea
treatment by dividing the dose between the shoulder blades, on the
the midline of the back between the hips, and at one point in between.
Avoid applying the treatment near the eyes or mouth area as this may
cause irritation, and try not to use the spot-on if your pet is wet.
If washing an animal during the use of this product, use a soap-free shampoo so it doesn’t affect the treatment.
Record treatment date and repeat monthly as required.
Write a review