CANIVERM Dog TABLET
Pharmachologic effect: The canister has a wide spectrum of antiparasitic action at all stages of the development of round and tapeworms, including: Toxocara canis, Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina, Uncinaria stenocephala, Ancylostoma caninum, Trichuris vulpis, Echinococcus granulosus multicepsumpididipidid. spp., Echinococcus multilocularis. The mechanism of action of the drug is based on inhibition of enzymes, damage to the shell and muscle tissue of the parasite, which leads to disruption of the neuromuscular innervation, paralysis and death of the helminth. The canister is low toxic for warm-blooded animals.
Indications: The canister is intended for the therapeutic treatment and prevention of dogs and cats with nematodoses (toxocariasis, toxascaridosis, uncinariosis, hookworm, trichocephalosis) and cestodoses (teniosis, echinococcosis, dipylidiosis).
- Universal anti-worm drug for dogs and cats.
- The drug has a quick effect on intestinal parasites.
- After the first use, the parasites come out and no longer bother the animal.
- One tablet contains praziquantel, fenbendazole, pyrantel.
- The medicine acts on all stages of infection with worms, round and tapeworms.
- There is a likelihood of prophylactic use. For 2 kg you have to use one tablet.
- If the animal has liver disease or cysticercosis, it is better not to give the medicine.
Ingredients & Nutrition
1 tablet - 0.7 g contains:
Fenbendazole 150 mg
Pyrantel embonas 144 mg
Praziquantel 50 mg
Tablets are administered orally as a whole, in crushed form or hidden in food, once. Do not serve with dairy foods.
Puppies, small breeds of dogs and cats:
1 tablet 0.175 g per 0.5 - 2 kg of live weight
1 tablet 0.7 g or 2 tablets 0.175 g per 2 - 5 kg of live weight.
Medium breed dogs:
1 tablet of 0.7 g or 4 tablets of 0.175 g per 5-10 kg of live weight.
1 tablet for every 10 kg of live weight.
It is recommended to deworm puppies and kittens once from 3 to 12 weeks of age with an interval of 3 weeks, and subsequently every 3 months.
Undesirable effects: For several hours after use, a porridge, rash, and, in some cases, fever, may occur. This is a reaction to the outgoing proteins from dying worms, this is not a reaction to a remedy. The drug may cause drowsiness.
Write a review