- Friskies products are formulated with cats in mind at every step to deliver just the right balance of tasty nutrition in cats’ favorite varieties.
- From delicious treats to nutritious meals, every Friskies product entices and excites a cat’s senses.
- Unlock a tasty magical world for your cat with Friskies treats.
- Friskies provides taste adventures that feed a cat’s playfulness and curiosity.
- With a wide variety of wet foods, Friskies feeds the senses.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Water, liver, turkey, wheat gluten, meat by-products, salmon, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, soy flour, soy protein concentrate, tricalcium phosphate, added color, MINERALS[potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide], taurine, salt, choline chloride, Red 3, VITAMINS [thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement].
- Crude Protein (min)10.0%
- Crude Fat (min)2.0%
- Moisture (max)80.0%
- Ash (max)2.5%
- Taurine (Min) 0.05%
- Crude Fiber (Max) 1.5%
For an average adult cat (4kg), feed 4 pouches per day served in 2 meals at room temperature. The adult maintenance averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your cat at a lean, healthy body weight. Fresh, clean drinking water should always be available.
Write a review