FRONTLINE COMBO SPOT ON DOG (FOR DOGS 40-60KG) AMPULE
FRONTLINE Combo spot on dog (for dogs 40-60kg) ampule : treatment and prevention of attack by fleas (Ctenocephalides spp.) and ticks (Rhipicephalus spp., Dermatocentor spp., Ixodes spp.) in dogs. Treatment and control of allergy to a flea bite (FAD) in dogs. Prevention and treatment of attacks by bitting lice in dogs.
reapply after 30 days
Out of stock
- Stops flea infestation
- Kills adult fleas, ticks, flea eggs and larvae
- Prevents all flea stages (eggs, larvae, pupae) from developing
- Kills ticks that may transmit diseases
- Provides waterproof effectiveness
- Offers a mighty killing force for a full 30 days
Ingredients & Nutrition
Active substance: Fipronilum 0,134 g, (S) Methoprenum 0,1206 g
LONG-LASTING KILLING IN ACTION.
In a recent study, it was shown that the powerful ingredients of FRONTLINE Plus work to kill adult fleas within 12 hours of application.1 They then go on to break the flea life cycle by destroying the next generation of fleas.
Its long-lasting formula is stored in the oil glands of the pet’s skin to give non-stop flea and tick protection for a full 30 days.
Write a review