FRONTLINE Spot On Flea & Tick Treatment for Small Dogs (2-10 kg)
Frontline Spot-on Small Dog 2-10kg is for the treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations in dogs and as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis where this has been previously diagnosed by a veterinary surgeon. Also for the control of infestations of biting lice on dogs.
Made in France
- KILLS FLEAS – Fleas jumping onto your treated dog are killed within 24 hours, preventing infestations from building up
- KILLS TICKS – Ticks latching onto your treated dog are killed within 48 hours, helping to reduce the risk of disease transmission
- TRIED AND TRUSTED – FRONTLINE’s original vet-strength formula has an exemplary safety profile and can be used on puppies weighing more than 2 kg, from 8 weeks of age
- EASY APPLICATION – Simply empty one pipette onto your dog’s skin at the back of the neck and it will quickly spread over their coat – it’s as easy as that
- TREAT MONTHLY – It’s important to treat your pets year-round to prevent flea and tick infestations. One 3-pack provides your dog with 3 months of protection
Ingredients & Nutrition
Frontline Spot-on Small Dog contains Fipronil 67mg
Presentation and Administration: Easy to use pipette containing 0.67ml solution to be applied topically to the skin on the back of the neck
Dosage Guide: 1 pipette per 2-10kg bodyweight
Recommended Frequency of Use: For the treatment and prevention of fleas use every two months. For the treatment and prevention of ticks, and if part of treatment for flea allergy dermatitis use every 4 weeks.
Special Instructions: Can be used in puppies over the age of 8 weeks/and or weighing over 2kg.
Write a review