Gourmet Gold Mousse in Lamb
Gourmet Gold Chicken Mousse is a complementary food for adult cats.
- Gourmet Gold Chicken Mousse is a complementary food for adult cats.
Soft mousse with chicken, carefully prepared to offer your cat the pleasure of a delicate and smooth feel.
- GOURMET® Gold Mousse: tasty recipes that mimic the sophisticated taste your cat with a different taste experience every meal.
- Prepared with high quality ingredients. Available in cans of 85g to keep its delicious taste. Conditions of use and recommended daily dose: For an adult cat with about 4 kg, serve 3 cans per day in at least two separate meals.
- Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted to maintain your cat with a lean and healthy body weight.
- For pregnant or lactating cats: serve discretion. Serve at room temperature. Always have fresh, clean water.
- Your cat is a true expert and likes to try different textures and flavors every day.
- That’s why GOURMET Gold has created Mousses, tasty recipes to pamper your sophisticated palate with a different taste experience at every meal.
- Soft mousses with meat or fish carefully prepared to offer your cat the pleasure of a delicate and soft sensation.
- GOURMET Gold Mousses, an extensive range of tasty recipes for different moments of flavor every day.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Meats and animal by-products (of which chicken 4%), by-products of vegetable origin, mineral substances, sugars.
IU / kg: Vit. A: 1440; Vit. D3: 220;
mg / kg: Fe (E1): 10; I (E2) 0.2, Cu (E4): 0.9, Mn (E5): 1.9; Zn (E6): 10
- Crude protein11%
- Oils and crude fats 7.0%
- Crude ash 3.0%
- Crude fibers0.1%
For a medium adult cat (4kg) serve 3 cans a day in separate meals. Individual needs vary and the amount of food should be conveniently adjusted to keep your cat at a lean and healthy body weight. For pregnant or lactating cats: let eat at will. Serve at room temperature. Always leave clean and fresh water at your disposal. Use preferably before, registration number and lot number: see on the package.
Write a review