Hartz® Home Protection™ Odor Eliminating Dog Pads 30 Count – Unscented
- Unique Flash-Dry® technology instantly turns liquid into gel, locking in moisture to prevent messy leaks and unpleasant odors
- Includes 30 dog pads infused with unscented odor eliminating technology that traps unpleasant aromas
- Each 21″ x 21″ pad features a plastic backing and border to protect all floor types by blocking leaks
- Our 6 layer construction dog pad creates a small urine spot, allowing your dog to find fresh, clean spots for multiple uses per pad
- Available in smaller or larger size counts and perfect for housetraining puppies, senior or sick dogs, extended indoor stays and use during travel
available package : 14 pad
Out of stock
- Coming home to pet messes is not how anyone likes to unwind after a long day, which is why we set out to create the ultimate dog pad. Hartz Home Protection dog pads make clean-up simpler, make replacement and disposal easy, and protect flooring from unpleasant accidents. Excellent for dogs living in homes with limited access to the outdoors, senior pups with restricted movement, puppies in training or sick dogs, Home Protection has you covered at every corner. Our absorption experts analyzed urine distribution and designed a pad with 6 layers, containing our Flash-Dry® technology which creates a smaller urine spot and allows for multiple uses per pad. When nature calls, Home Protection instantly turns urine into gel to reduce tracking, making clean up a breeze. A water-proof plastic backing and borders ensure our pads won’t leak. The special odor harmonizing capability within all our unscented dog pads eliminates stinky smells left behind, turning eww to phew.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Made with super-absorbent polymer and cotton fluff. Pads measure 22 x 22 inches
Ensure you designate a specific corner in the house where your Dog will be eliminating. Just like humans, dogs do not like eating and playing where they eliminate. therefore choose a place which has some privacy. Each time your dog show signs of wanting to eliminate, you should take him there during the initial stages of training. Always watch your Dog closely during the initial housebreaking process. Dogs are often very quiet when going potty and can have an accident in no time when not properly observed. Keep your Dog in their crate or exercise pen when you are unable to devote your full attention to them. Do not punish your Dog for having an accident. Hitting, shaking or rubbing your Dog's nose in his mess can be very frightening for your dog and can cause huge setbacks in your training.
Write a review