JOSERA KIDS 15k.g
A food for our insatiable connoisseurs, specially tailored to their needs! The extra-large kibble size offers plenty of chewing fun and prevents excessive gobbling. With an increased fibre content for greater satiation and a reduced fat content, also suitable for our well-nourished chowhounds.
Out of stock
- From 8 weeks onwards
- Suitable for heavily-built dogs
- Supports cardiovascular functions and skeletal development
- Can be fed all the way through to adulthood
- Complete feed for growing dogs
Ingredients & Nutrition
poultry protein (dried); whole grain corn; rice; beet fibre; poultry fat; hydrolised poultry protein; minerals; yeast; chicory root (ground, natural source of inulin); dried meat from the New Zealand green-lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus).
- Fat12.0 %
- Crude Fiber2.5 %
- crude ash 6.5 %
- calcium 1.20 %
- phosphorus 0.90 %
|2||3||Age (months) 4||5 - 6||7 - 12||13 - 20|
|10 kg||90 - 120 g||140 - 160 g||170 - 180 g||165 - 190 g||160 - 180 g||-|
|20 kg||140 - 170 g||240 - 295 g||310 - 375 g||320 - 390 g||300 - 360 g||-|
|30 kg||190 - 230 g||290 - 350 g||370 - 450 g||410 - 480 g||400 - 450 g||-|
|40 kg||255 - 310 g||400 - 440 g||410 - 530 g||490 - 560 g||480 - 540 g||-|
|60 kg||290 - 355 g||490 - 560 g||580 - 720 g||700 - 850 g||800 - 900 g||750 - 840 g|
|80 kg||390 - 475 g||550 - 650 g||690 - 800 g||850 - 960 g||930 - 1000 g||850 - 900 g|
* The recommended amounts are based on the weight of the adult dog. During growth a moderate growth rate based on the correct energy supply is ideal. If your dog is too big and too heavy, it is recommended to reduce the feed intake. An adequate supply of nutrients is assured even in smaller portions. Always provide fresh drinking water for your pet.
Write a review