MEOW MIX KITTEN 1.42 KG
- Required for kittens
- All essential nutrients help support healthy growth
- DHA helps support vision and brain development
Out of stock
- The tasty smaller kibbles in our Kitten Li’l Nibbles® dry cat food contain all essential nutrients needed to help kittens grow up healthy and happy.
- High-quality protein and essential fatty acids help support muscle growth and healthy brain development. Wholesome ingredients and irresistible flavors make this more than just a meal…it’s Meow Mix Mealtime!
Ingredients & Nutrition
CHICKEN BY-PRODUCT MEAL, BREWERS RICE, CORN GLUTEN MEAL, WHOLE GROUND CORN, SOYBEAN MEAL, BEEF TALLOW (PRESERVED WITH MIXED TOCOPHEROLS), OCEAN FISH MEAL, ANIMAL DIGEST, SALMON MEAL, TURKEY BY-PRODUCT MEAL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, VITAMINS (VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT, NIACIN, VITAMIN A SUPPLEMENT, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN SUPPLEMENT, D-CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, VITAMIN B12 SUPPLEMENT, MENADIONE SODIUM BISULFITE COMPLEX (SOURCE OF VITAMIN K ACTIVITY), VITAMIN D3 SUPPLEMENT, FOLIC ACID, BIOTIN), MINERALS (FERROUS SULFATE (SOURCE OF IRON), ZINC OXIDE, MANGANOUS OXIDE, COPPER SULFATE, CALCIUM IODATE, SODIUM SELENITE), TAURINE, LACTIC ACID, RED 40, YELLOW 5, BLUE 2, ROSEMARY EXTRACT
- Crude Protein (Min.)36%
- Crude Fat (Min.)15%
- Crude Fiber (Max.)4.5%
- Moisture (Max.)12%
- Calcium (Min.)1.2%
- Phosphorus % (Min.)1.1%
- Taurine (Min.)0.15%
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min.)0.04%
Kittens generally nibble solid foods at three to four weeks of age. Keep moistened Meow Mix® Kitten L'il Nibbles® cat food available to these kittens at all times. After weaning at six to eight weeks of age kittens will normally eat dry or moistened food at will. If water is added use no more than one part warm (not hot) liquid to three parts Meow Mix® Kitten L'il Nibbles® cat food changing frequently to ensure freshness. When introducing Meow Mix® cat food gradually mix it with your cat's current food over the course of 7-10 days.
Always provide your cat with a fresh bowl of water.
|Daily Feeding Guidelines|
|Age of Kitten||Cups per Day*|
|3–6 weeks||?–½ cup**|
|7 weeks to 6 months||½–¾ cups**|
|7 months to 1 year||?–1 cup***|
*Based on a standard 8-oz measuring cup. **3–4 times per day ***2 times per day
510 g ,1.42 kg
Write a review
Ratings & Reviews
There are no reviews yet.