Royal Canin Aging 12+ Dry Adult Cat Food 2kg
AGING 12+ is for cats over 12 years of age with sensitive teeth and gums and fussy appetites.
Out of stock
- As a cat ages, it may begin to develop a fussy appetite. A declining sense of smell and taste can make food less appealing, while dental sensitivities can make it difficult to chew its food. AGING 12+ has an exclusive combination of natural flavours and aromas, combined with a unique dual texture kibble design, containing a soft cream filling surrounded by a crunchy outer shell. The nutrient and energy dense kibble is easy to chew and helps stimulate the appetite of an aging cat, which ensures that even picky eaters are able to meet their daily nutritional needs.
A cat’s skin and coat quality are a reflection of its overall health. As a cat continues to age, its coat may become dull and its skin quality may deteriorate. Proper nutrition can help to support a cat’s skin and coat health. AGING 12+ is formulated with high quality LIP* protein, omega 6 and 3 fatty acids (including GLA from borage oil and EPA and DHA from fish oil), vitamin A, chelated minerals and a specialized complex of antioxidants to help support a healthy skin and a glossy coat. *LIP = Low Indigestible Protein
Promotes healthy skin & coat
100% Complete and Balanced NutritionAGING 12+ offers targeted nutrients to help support an aging cat. During the second phase of aging (12 years+), aging accelerates and a cat may exhibit visible signs, including decreased mobility and dental sensitivities.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Wheat gluten, gelatinized wheat flour, chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, corn, pork fat, natural flavors, powdered cellulose, chicken fat, vitamins [vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement], dried chicory root, fish oil, vegetable oil, dried potato, grain distillers dried yeast, taurine, psyllium seed husk, fructooligosaccharides, potassium citrate, DL-methionine, sodium pyrophosphate, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, green tea extract, choline chloride, L-lysine, hydrolyzed yeast, L-tryptophan, glucosamine hydrochloride, borage oil, BHA, propyl gallate, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L,), trace minerals [zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], salt, carotene, L-carnitine, chondroitin sulfate.
This diet contains 3918 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 415 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).
- Crude Protein (min)28.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 17.0%
- Crude Fiber (max) 6.4%
- Moisture (max) 8.0%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.36%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min) 0.65%
- L-carnitine* (min) 35 mg/kg
- Lycopene* (min) 8 mg/kg
- Glucosamine* (min) 680 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate* (min) 700 mg/kg.
|Weight of Cat||Low Activity Level||Normal||High Activity Level|
|6.6 lb (3 kg)||3/8 cup (41 g)||3/8 cup (41 g)||1/2 cup (50 g)|
|8.8 lb (4 kg)||3/8 cup (41 g)||1/2 cup (51 g)||5/8 cup (61 g)|
|11.0 lb (5 kg)||1/2 cup (48 g)||5/8 cup (60 g)||5/8 cup (72 g)|
|13.2 lb (6 kg)||1/2 cup (54 g)||5/8 cup (68 g)||3/4 cup (82 g)4|
Write a review
Ratings & Reviews
There are no reviews yet.