Royal Canin Digestive Care 400gm
Helps support healthy digestion from 1 – 7 years
Made In France
Availabe size : Digestive Care 2 kg
Out of stock
- The Digestive Care formula contains highly digestible proteins (L.I.P.*). It is based on a blend of prebiotics (FOS: fructo-oligo-saccharides) and fibres (including psyllium) to help support a balance in the intestinal flora and regulate intestinal transit.
- The Digestive Care ring-shaped kibble helps the cat eat more slowly and chew thoroughly for good digestion. L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility (more than 90%), for digestive health and stool quality.
- The exclusive use of Digestive Care is effective after 10 days: 49%* less stool production thanks to improved digestion and nutrient absorption. *Royal Canin internal study, 2014 – Compared to a maintenance feed for adult cats.
- Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat’s urinary system
- Promotes digestive health with an optimal blend of prebiotics and dietary fibers
- Proven effective with 42% less stool production after 10 days of exclusive use*
- Exclusive ring-shaped kibble encourages slower eating to help support healthy digestion
- Perfect complement to Royal Canin Digest Sensitive wet cat food formulas
- A cat’s sensitive stomach and digestive tract can contribute to a large volume of poor quality faeces, which can be an indicator of poor digestion. ROYAL CANIN® Digestive Care is a precisely-balanced nutritional formula that supports digestive health through specially tailored nutrients and a unique kibble design. The ROYAL CANIN® Digestive Care formula contains highly digestible proteins (L.I.P) to make digestion easier for your cat, which ultimately contributes to its overall good health. ROYAL CANIN® Digestive Care also contains a specific blend of prebiotics and fibres (including psyllium) to help support a balance in the intestinal flora and regulate intestinal transit. The amount of protein contained is very high and is of a high quality to help maintain internal muscle strength throughout your cat’s body and keep stool consistent in quality, which also helps to regulate and reduce its toilet time. Additionally, ROYAL CANIN® Digestive Care supports healthy digestion with ring-shaped kibble that naturally slows the eating and chewing process down, minimising the risk of indigestion. ROYAL CANIN® Digestive Care has achieved clinically proven results: the exclusive use of Digestive Care was effective after just 10 days – resulting in 49% less stool production thanks to substantially optimised nutrient consumption and digestion. To cater to each cat’s individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® Digestive Care is also available as wet food in either delicious gravy or a soft and tasty loaf. If you’re considering mixed feeding, simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your cat gets an accurate amount of both wet and dry food for optimal benefit.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Vegetable protein isolate*, wheat flour, dehydrated fish, rice, animal fats, dehydrated poultry protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, maize flour, vegetable fibres, chicory pulp, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.3%), psyllium husks and seeds (0.2%). Vitamin A: 18000 IU, Vitamin D3: 900 IU, E1 (Iron): 42 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 114 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
- Crude ash7.8%
- Crude fibre 2.4%
- Crude oil fats15%
400gm , 2kg
Write a review
Ratings & Reviews
There are no reviews yet.