Royal Canin German Shepherd Adult Dry Dog Food 3kg
- Royal Canin German Shepherd Adult dry dog food is designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred German Shepherds 15 months and older.
1 in stock
- Royal Canin knows what makes your German Shepherd magnificent is in the details. While these faithful watchdogs are highly intelligent and protective, they’re also big softies with thick double-layered coats.
- They can benefit from the right diet to support bone and joint health, maintain a healthy skin and coat, and support digestive health, all of which are important for this hardworking breed.
- Royal Canin German Shepherd Adult dog food is tailor-made nutrition created just for your pure breed dog. Whether you call them a German Shepherd or an Alsatian, this exclusive breed-specific diet is uniquely formulated to your dog, with the specific nutrients to help them thrive.
- The unique kibble shape and texture are specially designed for your German Shepherd’s long, strong muzzle and teeth, encouraging them to chew.
- Highly digestible proteins and specific fibers maintain digestive health as this breed tends to have poor stool quality. Exclusive nutrients reinforce the skin barrier.
- EPA and DHA from fish oil help maintain skin and coat health. And glucosamine and chondroitin help support healthy bones and joints for large, athletic builds.
- Mix in or complement with Royal Canin German Shepherd wet dog food for a meal that’s sure to have your loyal buddy standing at attention.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Brewers rice, chicken by-product meal, brown rice, oat groats, chicken fat, pork meal, natural flavors, powdered cellulose, dried plain beet pulp, wheat gluten, fish oil, vegetable oil, sodium silico aluminate, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, L-tyrosine, sodium tripolyphosphate, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], salt, monocalcium phosphate, hydrolyzed yeast, choline chloride, DL-methionine, taurine, glucosamine hydrochloride, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], magnesium oxide, green tea extract, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
- Fat13,0 %
- Crude Fiber2,5 %
- crude ash 7,0 %
- calcium 1,20 %
- phosphorus 0,80 %
- sodium 0,35 %
|Weight of Dog||Low Activity||Medium Activity||High Activity|
|57.3 lb (26 kg)||3 1/4 Cups (281 g)||4 3/8 Cups (369 g)||5 Cups (428 g)|
|66.1 lb (30 kg)||3 5/8 Cups (312 g)||4 7/8 Cups (411 g)||5 5/8 Cups (477 g)|
|75 lb (34 kg)||4 Cups (343 g)||5 1/4 Cups (451 g)||6 1/8 Cups (524 g)|
|83.8 lb (38 kg)||4 3/8 Cups (373 g)||5 3/4 Cups (491 g)||6 5/8 Cups (569 g)|
|97 lb (44 kg)||4 7/8 Cups (416 g)||6 3/8 Cups (548 g)||7 1/2 Cups (635 g)|
3KG , 17KG
Write a review