Royal Canin Giant starter Mother and baby 4kg
- Giant Starter is designed for Giant breed mothers from the end of gestation (3rd trimester) and during lactation and young puppies up to 2 months.
- Royal Canin’s Starter formulas are a unique nutritional solution that meets the needs of the mother and her puppies during the first 5 stages of life : gestation, birth, lactation, weaning and growth up to 2 months.
- Rooted in scientific research, Royal Canin’s exclusive Start complex is a combination of nutrients present in the mother’s milk that actively promote digestive health and help maintain the puppy’s natural defenses.
available : Royal giant starter 18kg
Out of stock
- Ideal for transition from milk
- Nutritional response helps to facilitate the transition from mother’s milk to solid food
- Gestation/lactation support
Ingredients & Nutrition
Rice, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize, beet pulp, minerals, soya oil, vegetable fibres, fish oil, fatty acid salt, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides and beta-glucans), marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 13900 IU, Vitamin D3: 1200 IU, Beta-carotene: 40 mg, E1 (Iron): 48 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.7 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 63 mg, E6 (Zinc): 206 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg – Preservatives – Antioxidants.
- Crude Protein (min)30.0%
- Crude Fat (min)22.0%
- Crude Fiber (max)1.8%
- Crude ash6.9%
4kg , 18kg
Write a review