Royal Canin Hair & Skin Care Dry Cat Food 400gm
Royal Canin Hair & Skin for adult cats (1-7 years old) with a dull coat, dandruff and/or sensitive skin.
Available size : Hair & Skin 10 kg
Available size : Hair & Skin 4 kg
Available size : Hair & Skin 2 kg
Out of stock
- Royal Canin Hair & Skin dry cat food is tailored nutrition for cats 1 year and older with sensitive skin and dry coats
- Significantly improves coat shine after 21 days of exclusive use*
- Helps protect skin and maintain a protective barrier with precisely balanced nutrients
- Supports healthy hair growth and helps prevent common skin and coat issues like dandruff and dull coat
- Perfect complement to Royal Canin Intense Beauty wet cat food formulas
- Skin and coat concerns, and stomach and intestinal upsets are in the top 10 reasons owners take their cat to the veterinarian.Some cats have sensitive skin and poor coat condition. Balanced nutrition plays a role in skin cell renewal and supports healthy skin and coat.
Poor Coat Condition?
Does your cat have a poor coat condition? Skin cells are constantly being renewed and have significant nutritional needs. Some cats have sensitive skin reflected in a poor coat condition, but which can be supported by a proper nutritional balance.
Hair and skin care
Hair & Skin Care is a precisely balanced nutritional formula which helps maintain skin and coat health. Formulated with: 1) An exclusive complex of nutrients which helps support the skin’s barrier role. 2) High quality proteins with specific amino acids help promote healthy hair growth and skin renewal. 3) Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids for their beneficial effects on skin health and coat condition.
The exclusive use of Hair & Skin Care brings a significant improvement in coat shine after 21 days*. *Royal Canin internal study, 2006.
Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat’s urinary system.
Ingredients & Nutrition
COMPOSITION: dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, rice, vegetable fibres, maize, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat, yeasts and parts thereof, maize flour, maize gluten, beet pulp, soya oil, fish oil, minerals, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 26000 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 37 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.7 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 48 mg, E6 (Zinc): 102 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 33% - Fat content: 22% - Crude ash: 6.9% - Crude fibres: 5% - Per kg: Omega 3 fatty acids: 11.5 g - Omega 6 fatty acids: 52.9 g. FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS: see table. Batch number, factory registration number and best before date: see information on packaging. To be stored in a cool, dry place. For RSA: Guaranteed analysis g/kg: Crude protein (min) 310 - Moisture (max) 70 - Crude fat (min) 200 - Crude fibre (max) 60 - Crude ash (max) 75. Metabolizable energy NRC85 3911 kcal/kg NRC2006 4226 kcal/kg. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
|Cat's Weight||Ideal weight (g/day)||Overweight (g/day)|
|3 kg||45 g||36 g|
|4 kg||55 g||44 g|
|5 kg||65 g||52 g|
|6 kg||74 g||59 g|
400gm , 2kg , 4kg , 10 kg
Write a review
Ratings & Reviews
There are no reviews yet.