- Royal Canin Hair & Skin dry cat food is tailored nutrition for cats 1 year and older with sensitive skin and dry coats
- Significantly improves coat shine after 21 days of exclusive use*
- Helps protect skin and maintain a protective barrier with precisely balanced nutrients
- Supports healthy hair growth and helps prevent common skin and coat issues like dandruff and dull coat
- Perfect complement to Royal Canin Intense Beauty wet cat food formulas
- Skin and coat concerns, and stomach and intestinal upsets are in the top 10 reasons owners take their cat to the veterinarian.Some cats have sensitive skin and poor coat condition. Balanced nutrition plays a role in skin cell renewal and supports healthy skin and coat.
Ingredients & Nutrition
COMPOSITION: dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, rice, vegetable fibres, maize, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat, yeasts and parts thereof, maize flour, maize gluten, beet pulp, soya oil, fish oil, minerals, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 26000 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 37 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.7 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 48 mg, E6 (Zinc): 102 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 33% - Fat content: 22% - Crude ash: 6.9% - Crude fibres: 5% - Per kg: Omega 3 fatty acids: 11.5 g - Omega 6 fatty acids: 52.9 g. FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS: see table. Batch number, factory registration number and best before date: see information on packaging. To be stored in a cool, dry place. For RSA: Guaranteed analysis g/kg: Crude protein (min) 310 - Moisture (max) 70 - Crude fat (min) 200 - Crude fibre (max) 60 - Crude ash (max) 75. Metabolizable energy NRC85 3911 kcal/kg NRC2006 4226 kcal/kg. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
|Cat's Weight||Ideal weight (g/day)||Overweight (g/day)|
|3 kg||45 g||36 g|
|4 kg||55 g||44 g|
|5 kg||65 g||52 g|
|6 kg||74 g||59 g|
400gm , 2kg , 4kg , 10 kg
Write a review