Royal Canin Hairball Dry Cat Food 2kg
Royal Canin Hairball Care dry cat food is tailored nutrition for cats 1 year and older prone to hairballs
3 in stock
- Royal Canin Hairball Care dry cat food is tailored nutrition for cats 1 year and older prone to hairballs
- Helps manage hairballs by moving hair the cat swallows through the GI tract rather than it building up in the stomach and being regurgitated
- Controls hairball development with a specific blend of dietary fibers for healthy digestion
- Helps manage hairballs that can lead to digestive sensitivities
- Perfect complement to Royal Canin Hairball Care Thin Slices in Gravy wet cat food
- It’s no surprise that many cats, especially long-haired ones, struggle with hairballs. If a cat can’t digest the hair they swallow properly, a hairball can begin to build in the stomach. Some hairballs are regurgitated, while others may require veterinary care.
- Royal Canin Hairball Care dry cat food supports your cat’s digestion to help reduce hairball formation. The targeted nutrition of this kibble is designed for cats in need of a little extra help with hairball management. Its exclusive blend of dietary fibers helps naturally stimulate the intestinal tract to pass the hair they swallow. That way, the hair can pass into their litter box. Try pairing with Royal Canin Hairball Care Thin Slices in Gravy wet cat food for a meal your cat will love.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Chicken meal, corn, brewers rice, rice hulls, corn gluten meal, chicken fat, natural flavors, wheat, wheat gluten, pea fiber, dried plain beet pulp, grain distillers dried yeast, vegetable oil, calcium sulfate, fish oil, psyllium seed husk, potassium chloride, sodium pyrophosphate, fructooligosaccharides, salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], monocalcium phosphate, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], taurine, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
This diet contains 3526 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 338 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).
- Crude Protein (min)32.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 13.0%
- Crude Fiber (max) 8.4%
- Moisture (max) 8.0%.
|Cat Weight||Low Activity||Medium Activity||High Activity|
|6.6 lb (3 kg)||3/8 cup (37 g)||1/2 cup (46 g)||5/8 cup (55 g)|
|8.8 lb (4 kg)||1/2 cup (45 g)||5/8 cup (56 g)||3/4 cup (67 g)|
|11 lb (5 kg)||1/2 cup (52 g)||3/4 cup (66 g)||7/8 cup (79 g)|
|13 lb (6 kg)||5/8 cup (60 g)||3/4 cup (75 g)||1 cup (90 g)|
Write a review