Royal Canin Maxi Puppy 16 KG
Complete feed for dogs – For large breed puppies (adult weight from 26 to 44 kg) – Up to 15 months old
Immune system support
Growth is an essential stage in your dog’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries and new encounters. During this key period, the puppy’s immune system develops gradually. MAXI Puppy helps support your puppy’s natural defences thanks particularly to a patented* complex of antioxidants including vitamin E. *France, patent No EP1146870.
Combination of nutrients with high quality protein (L.I.P.*) and prebiotics (FOS) to support digestive health and balance of intestinal flora, which contributes to good stool quality. *Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Long growth – moderate energy
Meets the moderate energy needs of large breed puppies which have a long growth period.
Out of stock
- ROYAL CANIN® Maxi Puppy is specially formulated with the nutritional needs of your large puppy in mind.
- This food is suitable for large puppies from 2 to 15 months old that will have an adult weight of approximately 26kg-44kg.
- ROYAL CANIN® Maxi Puppy food contains a patented complex of antioxidants – including the highly beneficial vitamin E – to support your puppy’s natural defences while its immune system is immature and still developing.
- The combination of nutrients that contain high quality protein (such as L.I.P., known for its very high digestibility) as well as prebiotics like FOS help to support your puppy’s digestive health Large puppies have a long growth period, that’s why they need a diet that accounts for the implications of this period.
- Fortunately, ROYAL CANIN® Maxi Puppy contains a moderate energy level to meet your puppy’s energy needs.
- A variation of ROYAL CANIN® Maxi Puppy dry food is also available depending on your puppy’s lifestyle. If your large puppy is quite active then it will have higher energy needs, if this is the case then why not try ROYAL CANIN® Maxi Puppy Active.
Ingredients & Nutrition
dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize flour, dehydrated pork protein*, animal fats, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, beet pulp, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.34%), psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), yeast extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 16000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, Vitamin E: 490 mg, E1 (Iron): 45 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.5 mg, E4 (Copper): 14 mg, E5 (Manganese): 59 mg, E6 (Zinc): 140 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: Yucca extract: 125 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.Guaranteed analysis g/kg: Crude protein (min) 280 - Moisture (max) 110 - Crude fat (min) 140 - Crude fibre (max) 36 - Crude ash (max) 85. Metabolizable energy: 3801 kcal/kg. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Fat content16%
- Crude ash7.7%
- Crude fibres 2.6%
|Age in months||Final weight
|16||Maxi Adult||Maxi Adult||Maxi Adult||Maxi Adult||Maxi Adult|
4kg ,16 kg
Write a review
Ratings & Reviews
There are no reviews yet.