Royal Canin Shih Tzu Puppy Breed Specific Dry Dog Food 1.5kg
Royal Canin Shih Tzu Puppy dry dog food is designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebreed Shih Tzus 8 weeks to 10 months old.
Made in france .
3 in stock
- FORMULATED FOR PUREBRED SHIH TZUS: Royal Canin Shih Tzu Puppy Dry Dog Food is designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Shih Tzus 8 weeks to 10 months old
- SPECIALIZED KIBBLE: Unique kibble shape is designed for a Shih Tzu’s short muzzle and underbite
- HEALTHY DEVELOPMENT: Helps protect puppy development of their immune system and natural defenses with an exclusive complex of antioxidants including vitamin E
- SKIN AND COAT: Promotes healthy skin and maintains a Shih Tzu’s growing, long coat with specific nutrients
- OPTIMAL STOOL: High-quality proteins and prebiotics for your small breed’s digestive health helps reduce amount of stools and stool odor
Ingredients & Nutrition
Chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, corn, chicken fat, wheat gluten, dried plain beet pulp, natural flavors, fish oil, vegetable oil, sodium silico aluminate, monocalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], salt, hydrolyzed yeast (source of betaglucans), choline chloride, L-lysine, L-tyrosine, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), DL-methionine, taurine, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], Yucca schidigera extract, L-carnitine, carotene, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
This diet contains 3763 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 354 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).
- Crude Protein (min)26.0%
- Crude Fat (min)16.0%
- Crude Fiber (max)3.6%
- Moisture (max)10.0%
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min)0.13%
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min)0.05%
- Vitamin A (min)18,900 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min)420 IU/kg
Write a review