Royal Canin X-small Adult 1.5kg
- Royal Canin X-Small dog food for adult dogs of very small breeds (up to 4kg) from 10 months to 8 years, promotes optimal digestion with L.I.P. proteins and soluble fibre.
- Royal Canin X-Small Adult is a specialised dry dog food for dogs of very small breeds weighing under 4kg.
- Miniature dogs have a number of special nutritional requirements based on their physique.
- Made In France
- The teeth of small dogs tend to be very close together, making it easy for food remnants to gather and create the ideal conditions for tartar to develop. In addition, small dogs benefit from a food that aids their sensitive digestive systems. Royal Canin X-Small Adult features a special nutrient recipe and especially small kibble that increase taste and palatability for our choosy little dogs.
- Frequent changes in diet can lead to digestive disorders in small dogs and cause diarrhoea, flatulence or constipation. Dog food for small dogs must be highly digestible with select ingredients and soluble fibre.
- Small dogs under 4kg tend to have sensitive skin and a delicate coat. This is due in part to an overreaction of the immune system to allergens and pollens in the air. The right diet can strengthen the skin’s barrier and protective function. A dog food with the right combination of nutrients, enriched with EPA/DHA, can have beneficial effects on skin and coat.
3 in stock
- Royal Canin X-Small Adult dry dog food is specially adapted to the particular needs of adult dogs of very small breeds (up to 4kg) from 10 months:
- Dental health: helps reduce tartar formation thanks to the chelation agents in calcium
- Skin and coat protection: vitamins and amino acids improve the skin’s barrier function and prevent the invasion of bacteria. EPA/DHA, vitamin A, biotin, fish oil, linoleic acid and zinc promote a glossy coat and reduced skin scaling
- Urinary health: a special nutrients composition helps support a healthy urinary system in very small breed dogs.
- Enhanced palatability: carefully selected nutrients and natural flavour protection help stimulate fussy appetites. A special kibble size, shape and texture makes feeding easier for miniature dogs.
- Maintenance of ideal weight: L-carnitine mobilises the body’s own fat reserves, reduces fat storage and helps to keep the ideal weight
Ingredients & Nutrition
Rice, dehydrated poultry protein (dried), maize, animal fat, corn bran, corn gluten feed, animal protein (hydrolyzed), vegetable protein isolate*, chicory fibre, minerals, soya oil, psyllium [psyllium & shells] (1%), yeast, fish oil, fructo-oligosaccharides.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Vitamin A (22,200 IU/kg), vitamin D3 (1000 IU/kg), E1 [iron] (51 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (5.2 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (10 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (67 mg/kg), E6 [zinc] (200 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0.09 mg/kg).
Pentasodium triphosphate (3.5 g/kg), preservatives, antioxidants.
- Crude Protein (min)24.0 %
- Crude Fat (min)18.0 %
- Crude Fiber (max)1.7 %
- ash5.9 %
- DHA fatty acid2.5 g/kg
|Dog Weight||Low Activity||Medium Activity||High Activity|
|2.2 lb (1 kg)||1/4 cup (23 g)||1/4 cup (27 g)||3/8 cup (31 g)|
|3.3 lb (1.5 kg)||3/8 cup (32 g)||3/8 cup (37 g)||1/2 cup (42 g)|
|4.4 lb (2 kg)||3/8 cup (39 g)||1/2 cup (46 g)||1/2 cup (52 g)|
|5.5 lb (2.5 kg)||1/2 cup (47 g)||5/8 cup (54 g)||5/8 cup (61 g)|
|6.6 lb (3 kg)||1/2 cup (53 g)||5/8 cup (62 g)||3/4 cup (70 g)|
|7.7 lb (3.5 kg)||5/8 cup (60 g)||3/4 cup (69 g)||7/8 cup (79 g)|
|8.8 lb (4 kg)||3/4 cup (66 g)||3/4 cup (77 g)||7/8 cup (87 g)|
|11.0 lb (5 kg)||7/8 cup (78 g)||1 cup (91 g)||1 1/8 cups (103 g)|
Write a review