Royal Canin Pug Adult 1.5kg
- Royal Canin Pug Adult dry dog food is designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Pugs 10 months and older
Exclusive kibble design helps Pugs easily pick up and chew their food
Reinforces the skin barrier with essential nutrients to support healthy skin and wrinkles
Maintains a Pug’s muscle tone with adapted protein content and added L-carnitine
Helps provide weight control for Pugs prone to weight gain with an appropriately balanced formula
Made In France
Out of stock
- Royal Canin knows what makes your Pug magnificent is in the details. With their flat muzzles, wrinkled faces, and curly-Q tails, Pugs are happy little dogs that can play or sleep all day.
- They can benefit from the right diet to help promote a healthy weight, maintain muscle tone, and help protect their skin and coat.
- Royal Canin Pug Adult dry dog food is tailor-made nutrition created just for your purebred Pug.
- This exclusive breed-specific diet is uniquely formulated for your Pug, with the specific nutrients to help them thrive. The custom kibble is specially designed for your Pug’s short, square muzzle, making it easy for them to pick up and chew.
- Essential nutrients like EPA and DHA from fish oil help nourish healthy skin and coat.
- Precise protein levels and added L-carnitine help maintain your Pug’s muscular body.
- And the appropriately balanced formula helps provide weight management to keep your playful Pug at a healthy weight.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Brewers rice, brown rice, oat groats, chicken by-product meal, corn, corn gluten meal, chicken fat, wheat gluten, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable oil, sodium silico aluminate, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, L-lysine, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], DL-methionine, choline chloride, monocalcium phosphate, salt, taurine, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], glucosamine hydrochloride, GLA safflower oil, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), green tea extract, L-carnitine, magnesium oxide, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
- Crude Protein (min) 23.0%
- Crude Fat (min) 14.0%
- Crude Fiber (max) 3.4%
- Moisture (max) 10.0%
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min) 0.13%
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min) 0.05%
- L-Carnitine* (min) 70 mg/kg
- Glucosamine* (min) 371 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate* (min) 4 mg/kg
|Weight||Medium Activity Daily Feeding (cup)||High Activity Daily Feeding (cup)|
|13.2 LBS||1 1/4||1 1/2|
|15.5 LBS||1 3/8||1 5/8|
|17.6 LBS||1 5/8||1 3/4|
|19.8 LBS||1 3/4||2|
|22 LBS||1 7/8||2 1/8|
|24.3 LBS||2||2 1/4|
Write a review
Ratings & Reviews
There are no reviews yet.