Royal Canine X-Small Puppy 1.5kg
- Royal Canin X-Small Puppy dry dog food is tailor-made for puppies up to 10 months old with an expected adult weight of no more than 8 lbs
3 in stock
- Your extra-small puppy has some big nutritional needs. That’s because toy and miniature breed puppies grow over a shorter period of time at a more intense rate than any other size dog.
- They’re also pretty fussy when it comes to the food they eat—it’s important to find a wholesome puppy food they’ll love.
- Royal Canin has the diet for extra-small puppies down to a science, finding the exact balance of nutrients your tiny puppy needs to become one magnificent dog.
- Royal Canin X-Small Puppy dry dog food is tailor-made for your mini pup’s healthy growth and development. It has all the proteins, minerals, and vitamins your new puppy needs to sustain the intense growth period that happens over the first 10 months of their life.
- An exclusive mix of antioxidants and minerals supports their developing immune systems and keeps their bodies growing strong.
- A small and tasty kibble designed for your pup’s smaller teeth and picky appetite also reduces the formation of tartar. And a tailored blend of fiber helps aid in digestion for optimal stool quality.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, corn, chicken fat, corn gluten meal, wheat gluten, dried plain beet pulp, natural flavors, vegetable oil, fish oil, psyllium seed husk, sodium silico aluminate, potassium chloride, monocalcium phosphate, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, hydrolyzed yeast (source of betaglucans), calcium carbonate, salt, Yucca schidigera extract, DL-methionine, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), niacin supplement, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], choline chloride, L-lysine, taurine, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), L-carnitine, carotene, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
- Crude Protein (min)29%
- Crude Fat (min)18%
- Crude Fiber (max)3.4%
- Moisture (max)10%
- Vitamin E (min)350 IU/kg
- L-carnitine* (min) 35 mg/kg
|Adult Target Weight||2 Months Old Daily Feeding (cup)||3 Months Old Daily Feeding (cup)||4 Months Old Daily Feeding (cup)||5 Months Old Daily Feeding (cup)||6 Months Old Daily Feeding (cup)||7 Months Old Daily Feeding (cup)||8 Months Old Daily Feeding (cup)||9 Months Old Daily Feeding (cup)||10 Months Old Daily Feeding (cup)|
1 cup = 8 oz
We recommend at least a 7 day transition before you begin feeding the new food exclusively. Start by mixing 75% of the old diet with 25% of the new diet on Day 1 and Day 2. On Day 3 and Day 4, mix 50% of the old diet with 50% of the new diet. On Day 5 and Day 6, mix 25% of the old diet with 75% of the new diet. On the 7th day, you can feed the new food exclusively. This allows your pet’s digestive system to smoothly adapt to the new food
Write a review