Yorkshire Terrier Puppy Dry Dog Food 1.5 kg
Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Puppy dry dog food is designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Yorkshire Terriers 8 weeks to 10 months old
Out of stock
- Exclusive kibble shape designed specifically for a Yorkshire Terrier’s small muzzle and bite
- Helps protect a puppy’s developing immune system and natural defenses with an exclusive complex of antioxidants including vitamin E
- Supports Yorkie puppies’ growing long hair with a combination of omega-3 fatty acids, omega-6 fatty acids, and biotin
- Helps promote optimal stool quality with high-quality proteins and prebiotics for digestive health
Ingredients & Nutrition
Chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, chicken fat, dried plain beet pulp, natural flavors, wheat gluten, brown rice, corn, vegetable oil, fish oil, sodium silico aluminate, potassium chloride, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], hydrolyzed yeast (source of betaglucans), salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, L-tyrosine, monocalcium phosphate, L-lysine, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], taurine, Yucca schidigera extract, L-carnitine, carotene, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
This diet contains 3870 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 379 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).
- Crude Protein (min)27.0%
- Crude Fat (min)18.0%
- Crude Fiber (max)3.5%
- Moisture (max)10.0%
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min)0.13%
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min)0.05%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min)0.42%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min)2.49%
- Vitamin E (min)420 IU/kg
- Biotin* (min)1.55 mg/kg.
Write a review
Ratings & Reviews
There are no reviews yet.